Kucing Gatal Speaks

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The first Meow

Kucing Gatal is sick of all these kiasu blogs - the ones who post for the sake of posting, the ones that lack substance, the ones that try to be the first to blog about something new ... out of a wide range of blogs, only a handful are worth reading, really.

Now before you start sending me hate mail, take a moment to ponder what I have said. Go through the blog list on PPS, and see for yourself. If you agree with me, you're a classy, smart homosapien. If you disagree, you're not stupid, you're just not a discerning reader. Methinks the PPS admin should create some categories to better organise the local blogs - for example: News, Humour, Personal, Bitchy Gossip, etc.

Anyway, welcome to my blog. I cannot promise that it will be interesting, for I am a hypocritical Kucing Gatal. I may bitch about others, and then let my own blog slip into the depths of inaneness, depravity and what not.

Let the meowing begin!

4 Comments:

  • Welcome to the club...hope we will get more "gatalling" blogs from you in future

    By Blogger Story Teller, at June 29, 2005 10:30 AM  

  • Thank you, balajoe. Some of my posts will be positively gatal, some not so gatal, but I hope you enjoy them all ;) Pls come back and visit!

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at June 29, 2005 10:37 AM  

  • Welcome to the blogging world. To each his own. (his used as in the legal term which covers masculine, feminine and neuter.)

    By Blogger Bustaman, at June 29, 2005 11:06 AM  

  • Actually, originally PPS did have different categories. But people were too lazy to select a category to ping, and since everyone ended up pinging the main page anyway, the categories were dropped.

    By Blogger sashi, at June 29, 2005 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home