Kucing Gatal Speaks

Monday, October 17, 2005

My weekend fantasy

I was bored this weekend, which meant my mind was free to wander and think up nonsensical thoughts, the most interesting of which was "Malaysian celebrity I would most like to have an affair with".

I thought long and hard (but really, I don't know which of them are long and hard ;) and came to the following tragic conclusion: we have a dearth of yummy male celebrities in Malaysia. Oh sure, there's Hans Isaac, but you'll find more Jalaluddin Hassans and Mano Maniams on average than Alex Yoongs. And then you wonder why our women are falling in love with handsome Pakistanis instead. Mmm... Imran Khan .... mmmm. Another gorgeous Pakistani hunk here and a Bollywood hunkety hunk here - gets me wet everytime!

Of course, Jalaluddin Hassan fans will probably cry foul, screaming that their idol is "quite handsome what!" He's OK lah. But I wouldn't fantasise about him, you know what I mean? And forget local politicians, there are none that would even cross my mind. *Sigh* ... why can't we have politicians resembling Tony Blair?

And so I decided to launch an "Adopt a Celebrity" campaign for Malaysian girls and gay guys. All you have to do is pick your favourite hot male celebrity from anywhere around the world and persuade them to come live in Malaysia. Me, I'm picking James Marsden ...

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with a swoony Meow.

13 Comments:

  • My grandma goes "Muka buruk" everytime she sees jalaluddin hassan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 17, 2005 12:59 PM  

  • only male celeb? how bout female celeb? Ini tidak adil!

    reformasi!!!...

    hehehe....

    I dont care. I... pick... Monica Bellucci :D over any actress.anytime.

    altho i know my gay friends will pick Hugh Jackman anytime over anyone.

    By Blogger kakicucuklangit, at October 17, 2005 1:19 PM  

  • Kaki, that's because Malaysia is full of hot women already ;)

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at October 17, 2005 1:53 PM  

  • KG - if the guys are good looking, they are probably gay. 90% anyway. ;)

    By Blogger I will speak up!, at October 17, 2005 10:22 PM  

  • tho i aint gay or whatever, id pick brad pitt. i mean, i wanna lepak and have a pint with the dude. hell, he's one interesting fella. what's with Snatch & Fight Club.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 17, 2005 10:23 PM  

  • I'll pick Jessica Alba and Aiswarya Rai..sigh what to do....Love em.

    By Blogger Baron, at October 18, 2005 1:27 AM  

  • Pseudonym0us - oi!! haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 18, 2005 3:47 PM  

  • Come on, girls out there, this is your golden chance to pick a hunk, any hunk ...

    More guys seem to be responding to his post .... hmmmm...

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at October 19, 2005 5:46 AM  

  • In no particular order, I would like the following to be made Malaysian citizens:

    1- Johnny Depp (be my pirate baby!)
    2- Antonio Banderas (dirty talk me in Spanish..yummy!)
    3- Hugh Jackman (play golf with me in your towel..)
    4- Andy Lau Tak Wah (my fav Heavenly King)**swoons**
    5- Shah Rukh Khan (he's not that good looking, but his charisma on the screen is amazing!)
    6- Ako Mustapha (ala comel...) - eh, he's already Malaysian..hehehe!
    7- Olivier Martinez (like to be unfaithful with u..)

    ah...a greedy girl I am.. I want them all!!! can I keep them in my harem??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 19, 2005 11:06 AM  

  • Yuck! I'm really sick the way people keep having sex without me !!

    By Blogger Laguhati, at October 19, 2005 2:14 PM  

  • Takuya Kimura!

    By Blogger L. Halim, at October 21, 2005 11:35 AM  

  • Ms Statistic, you can have as many as you want, good luck!

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at October 22, 2005 6:42 PM  

  • LOL.

    I'll be returning to Malaysia after i graduate at the end of this year. One less problem then. :p

    And you might want to consider a 'sustainable development' approach to your campaign too. Not just import the good looking foreigners, but also to cultivate local hunks.

    By Blogger Tan Yee Wei, at October 24, 2005 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home