Kucing Gatal Speaks

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

His size scares her


Since my last post, I've received a few letters asking for help. I'll post them over the coming days, and hope my response helps. 

Letters edited for clarity.


Dear Kucing Gatal,
I am married, but have a problem. When my wife and I have sex, she is afraid of me penetrating her, as she says I'm too big and will hurt her. I've done everything to make her horny, gave her "sex drop" but nothing happened.

 Do you have any ideas on how to reduce her fear? By the way, my wife's body is small sized. Thanks. 

-KorekKorek-


Kucing Gatal says:

Dear KorekKorek,

This is a common problem, especially with petite Asian women. Large penises can be pretty scary especially if the woman is a virgin, or has only been with men who have earthworms between their legs. 

I'm not sure just how large you are, but African men are rumoured to be very large and yet they are able to have sex with Asian women, none of whom have died as far as I know. Anyway, your large member is something many men would envy you for, and many women would die for (not literally).

When you say you've done everything to make her horny, are you sure she is wet enough? Have you gone down on her and made sure she is slippery and waiting? Test with your fingers first, if she's not wet enough it will hurt. What turns her on? Do more of that, and calm her fears by being as gentle as possible. I'm not sure what "sex drops" are, but if they're not working, stop using them. 

Try sex toys too, they can be great for spicing up your love life. Introduce your wife to a vibrator if she doesn't already have one. Start with a  small size, and penetrate her with that. If it doesn't hurt, get a bigger one, until she is comfortable with one that's similar in size to your penis. 

Hope this helps,
Kucing Gatal

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with an extra large Meow. 




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home