Kucing Gatal Speaks

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Back again!

When I was younger, I couldn't wait to grow up. As a child, you think adults have way more fun. They get to stay up late, they have money, they can do as they please, and most importantly, they have no exams.

But then I became an adult. And as middle age rapidly approaches, I remember my childhood more and more fondly and wonder why on earth I was in such a hurry to grow up.

Adulthood has its perks but it also has its drawbacks.

My memory is getting bad - I can barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning, and it took me about half a day to remember my Blogger password so I could get back into my account.

I need to keep my wits sharp so I'm back to blogging. I hope I can keep it up, since I'm busy juggling work and other commitments at the same time. However I've missed this blog and the fun I used to have with it.

If any of you out there are still reading this, hello! I can't promise I will blog regularly like before but I will certainly make an effort.

Till next time, this is Kucing signing out with a determined Meow.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home