Kucing Gatal Speaks

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Nipples on Show

I have fairly large breasts - not obscenely large, nowhere near the scale of Dolly Parton, but a good decent size. The men I've been with loved cupping them, and fondling them, and paid lavish attention to them. They're much loved, these breasts of mine.

Anyway, I did something naughty just the other day. I was off from work, and bored. So I decided to head out into the big bad world of KL.

Put on a nice baju kurung, one of my favourites. I don't like those loose, shapeless ones favoured by so many women. Mine are a little more snug, having been tailored to suit my body shape.

Oh, and I didn't wear a bra.

Off I went.

Suffice to say, men noticed. They ogled. My nipples hardened, as they do, under such attention. They ogled some more. I hardened some more. It was a very pleasurable cycle. I think a couple of the guys hardened too.

I would stop to window shop, press up against some glass case, and it just felt so. damn. good.

By the time I came home, I was horny as hell. Called up hubby-to-be, he made some excuse and left work, and came home and ravished me. Rough sex, but not too rough, just the way I like it. Orgasmically, scream-out-loud good. Easily one of my top 5 sexual encounters.

He now wants to come with me on my next braless outing, and fondle my breasts in public. Just how and when we don't know yet. Have to figure out the best place and time so we don't get caught, while at the same time, have enough people watching to make it exciting.

We both like to live dangerously, him and me.

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with a bare-breasted Meow.

19 Comments:

  • so kinky...but oh so sexy :P

    By Blogger Iced Nyior, at June 27, 2007 8:41 AM  

  • you are so hot and sexy huh...I never dare to be braless when outside..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 27, 2007 2:35 PM  

  • .....(I'm lost for words)

    can you tell me when and where so I can make sure I'll be there??? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 28, 2007 11:51 AM  

  • Go girl! If you've got it, flaunt it.

    I, on the other hand, will have to find something else to flaunt. ;)

    By Blogger plink, at July 01, 2007 4:54 AM  

  • yeah. ur next braless outing. give us a heads up, and we'll make sure to be there

    By Blogger Unknown, at July 02, 2007 1:43 PM  

  • i am so jealous of him.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 03, 2007 3:02 PM  

  • yup u shud totally let us know. we dont mind watching :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 06, 2007 7:58 PM  

  • Wow. So berani wan ah...My hats off to you, gutsy one.

    By Blogger Unknown, at July 28, 2007 9:04 AM  

  • Naughty! After all is wearing a bra really necessary? haha. How enticing..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 02, 2007 3:14 PM  

  • adventurous and lovin it... way to go!

    By Blogger senorita.., at August 09, 2007 4:26 PM  

  • Hmmm braless..? That sounds enticing but I love it the time when I took a girl out for dinner. She was wearing an above knee dress. But before we got out of the car I dare her to take off her panties...She did and it was a turn on knowing under her short dress she was naked. A gust of wind could easily have exposed her pussy to passerby. I delibrately seated her near the glass wall of the cafe and watched gleefully as she squirmed and complaint that people can see...which I just ignore. It was so humiliating for her and I got a huge hard on...watching her face turn blushing red as the waiter come to take our order..Her dress ride up when she sat and I bet her seat was wet too..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 08, 2007 10:55 AM  

  • I was waiting for ur followup tour.What happened?Got cold feet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 16, 2007 2:02 PM  

  • rousing experience...
    must have been fun..!!
    next time may be try to push the limit by may be brushing those hard on with some handsom hunk looking at u..!!

    i bet u will feel hotter and even wetter....!! and your boy friend only gets to see the show no action form him in public

    next time may be u can even try a deep neck with no bra... show off ur curves and give the men a real HARD TIME... i also fantasize similar things for me wife but she is too scared to do these things...

    just the thought of it hots you up i can only imaging how hot u must be in the bed following this expose..!!

    cheers...!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 01, 2008 8:34 PM  

  • Why have not updated for more than a year?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 15, 2008 10:38 PM  

  • It's interesting how open-minded you are to go without a bra in Malaysia. If you did it in a western country, it would be no b big deal but here, I'm surprised you didn't get gang-raped by some desperate Malay youths.

    Your blog makes interesting reading, a contrast to the boring conservative ones other Malay women have.

    KL Guy
    klguy2006@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 21, 2010 5:10 PM  

  • Cool... You are straight to the point... Your words completely point out what you thought of and reacted towards it...

    It's interesting to learn from all those things you say in here... I wish to hear more from you... Thank you so much!

    Mr. Geeko

    By Blogger Mr. Geeko, at April 18, 2011 11:20 PM  

  • i get ur point.....bt wud'nt it'd b more intriguing if u juz go runnin' naked in d town?it's definitely give u an adrenaline rush ....since u love dangerous so much...n if u're lucky enough,u'll b in d news!KUDOS!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 20, 2011 2:56 PM  

  • This reminds me of someone.
    http://southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Ms._Choksondik

    Pure nightmare.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 11, 2011 4:49 PM  

  • same here...my wif luv to do it before n after married...only the after bit more discrete..n yes after 10year its still crazy sxx after she does it..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 24, 2012 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home