Kucing Gatal Speaks

Monday, November 14, 2005

Erotic vibes

I was sick lately which meant I was in bed a lot, which in turn meant I was bored most of the time since I was alone. No man, no matter how horny, would want to get it on with a sniffly, red-nosed, teary, constantly-sneezing woman unless he was immune to all flu bugs and it was the only way he could get a shag. I know of no such man and even if I did, I wouldn't have the energy to get down and dirty while I'm feeling woozy and weak.

Anyway, I did have a couple of companions to while away the time when I was feeling better but not quite ready to leap up and face the world again. Mr TV and Ms Vibrator did a great job. Watching movies from your bed is nice; watching dirty movies and then turning on that buzzing little machine is even nicer.

While some guys have been unable to bring me to orgasm, Ms Vibrator has never let me down. Each and every single time without fail, it has done its duty effortlessly. Variable speeds are fantastic, you can basically control how fast you want to reach the big O. I personally like to start on fast, then slow it down to prolong the pleasure, and then speed it up again until I feel the build up and then it happens .... the spasms, the pleasure, the vaginal thrusts, the mighty orgasm. If I'm really horny, I'll repeat the process after a few minutes.

For the uninitiated, there are two types of vibrators - the external and the internal. I'm sure you can all imagine the difference between the two so I won't go into details. The one I have is the external one. I don't need an internal one because the external one does the job well enough, plus there's always fingers available, and if required, a willing penis or two (always just a phone call away). Also, the external one can be converted into a semi-internal one with the help of lubricants.

Then there's the issue of the G-spot. Personally, I don't know what the fuss is all about. Whether it's found or not, I'm able to pleasure myself to completion, and enjoy multiple orgasms. So the G-spot can carry on hiding as it pleases, I'm not really interested in finding it. There's this thing called the G-spot vibrator, but again, it will do me no extra favours. There's also the anal vibrator but rear play is not my thing.

I've tried introducing Ms Vibrator to my Pleasure Boys, but they usually squirm as it's ticklish for them. Besides, there are sex toys specifically designed for men that will do them far more good. However, some do enjoy watching me use Ms Vibrator on myself and I indulge them. It doesn't take long for them to get in on the action after that. So a win-win for all.

For those ladies who have never tried a vibrator, I suggest you do, especially if you have trouble reaching orgasm with your man. It can really add some spice to your sex life. And for those who don't have a man handy, it can relieve you during those moments of frustration ;)

If you don't know where to get a vibrator from, or are too shy to order from the internet or ask a friend who is holidaying overseas to get one for you, you can improvise - use a hand-held massager. It's not as good, but hey, it'll get the job done ;)

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with a vibrating Meow.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home