Kucing Gatal Speaks

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back with a bounce

Hello all! I'm back and totally refreshed from my holiday, ready to face the new year with a positive outlook.

I hope you all had a great time these past couple of weeks. I received a few emails from troubled readers asking for advice and I shall post my responses up in the next couple of days or so - I need time to get back into my agony aunt role :)

During my holiday, my site got reviewed, and I've made some adjustments in view of the constructive criticism I received. For a start, this new blog template - I hadn't realised that the white font on black background was a pain to many - it looked fine on my PC until I asked a few people and they said it was a bit hard to read, perhaps due to their different resolutions.

I'm also doing away with my signature at the end of my posts - I gather you can all tell my mood from the post itself!

I've also gotten rid of the Google Ads as they weren't making me any richer. I'll stick to the old-fashioned way of making money - work till you drop.

Other than that, I'm still the same old Kucing Gatal :) My posts may be long but hey, I like being detailed as it adds so much more to the story being told.

I made a couple of resolutions this year- the first is to try and be more positive instead of moping about or grumbling about things that are within my control to change. The second is to eat more healthily - a lot more fruits and veggies this year! I've been bingeing on chocolates and fatty foods recently and it's time to give my poor body better nutrition.

Anyone made any weird resolutions this year? I wouldn't be surprised if many of you are making the same old resolutions you made 5 years ago - and still have no hope of keeping them.

If you can't keep it, don't make it, I say ;)

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home