Kucing Gatal Speaks

Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday mystery

It's Monday again. Which means most of us are stumbling into the office, wishing we were anywhere else but here. The weekend flew by in a blur and now it's time to get back to the daily grind of spreadsheets, ultra-boring reports and bitchy colleagues.

We all know how hard it is to get started once Sunday night is over. So here's a little something to perk you guys up and get those brain juices flowing.

It's another one of my Guessing Games, only this time it's a visual one. The first person to guess what this image is will win guest blogging rights for a week. Hey, I know it's not a million dollars but it's a great prize nonetheless. Anyone want to argue? *extends claws*

So come on, put on your thinking caps and start guessing. And please make your guesses as specific as possible, for example if you think it's a coconut tree, say 'coconut tree' instead of just 'tree'. The more specific, the better your chances of winning.

Rules:
(1) 1 guess per person
(2) Contest ends 11.59pm Tuesday, December 20 2005.
(3) In the event of a tie, the person who guessed correctly first will win.
(4) If there is no correct guess, I will choose the answer that most amuses me.
(5) Winner will submit all posts to me via email for me to put up. Try not to flood me with posts - as an indication, anything above 10 is pushing it. Topic can be anything under the sun as long as there's no foul language or too much sex/violence.



Clue: Male

I'll give out more clues as the day goes on, if no one is headed in the right direction. But I think it's pretty easy ;)

UPDATE - A couple of changes to the rules:
(1) 1 guess per person every 4 hours
(5) I reserve all editing rights to the posts (after all, standards must be upheld) ;)

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with a mysterious Meow.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home