Kucing Gatal Speaks

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Guest Blogger William Wilstroth's Xmas List

Congratulations to William Wilstroth for winning my latest Guessing Game! As his reward, he gets to be a guest blogger here for a week.

Here's his first post:

With the Christmas season, I can't help but to wish for a few things for myself.

Here is my wish list for Christmas:
1. Increased pay with bonus
2. Increased annual holidays
3. Increased remuneration
4. Increased annual holidays
5. Bigger cubicle
6. Reduce car loan
7. Reduce petrol price
8. Reduce Amcorp's parking fee
9. Reduce Amcorp's food price
10. Increase food variety in Amcorp
11. Reduce my personal debt
12. Increase my facial hair so i can be like wolverine... right now, I am ok lar
13. Increase my height a bit
14. Reduce my weight to 64kg... so it will be ideal .. now i am 66... still ok lar
15. Upgrade my notebook
16. Upgrade my apartment to a bungalow
17. Upgrade my car to a private jet ... Nissan_shift's MURANO
18. Upgrade my orgasme from a few seconds to about 5 minutes. (I am greedy!)

That will be all for my Christmas wish list...

Merry Christmas to Kucing Gatal and all her readers.

- William Wilstroth

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home