Kucing Gatal Speaks

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Kucing Gatal's Guessing Game

Once a year, a group of us will squeeze ourselves into a booth at our favourite cafe, and the following remarks will be passed:

"Eh, this one his eyebrows a bit cacat lah."

"Like this face also can get in meh??"

"Wow, look at this one, he's SO handsome!"

"Eeee, can see so clearly that this one is wearing lipstick!!"

"I know this guy!!!! He's my cousin's colleague. Baru divorce!"

"This one is so shaggable .... too bad so young."

"Why so many mat sallehs this year?"

"This one is not bad, huh?"

"Ha ha ha! Look at his nose!"

"Oh my God, I know this loser! How the heck did he get in?"

And so on and so forth.

Now, who can guess what event/thing I'm talking about? The first person to guess correctly will win .... (I thought really long and hard about this - can't be something tangible cos I'm a virtual cat) .... an entire post dedicated to them. Yup that's right, you win, and I dedicate a post to you. If you don't want this wonderful prize, you can still take part, and if you win, just forfeit the prize, or pass it on to someone else ;)

So put on your thinking caps, quickly guess!

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with a challenging Meow.

12 Comments:

  • my guess.... cleo's 50 most eligible bachelors?
    haha!

    By Blogger mudslinger, at August 03, 2005 9:12 AM  

  • Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelors!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 03, 2005 9:13 AM  

  • damn! i thot i was the first one to answer, but yeah, i think it's cleo's 50 most eligible bachelors ;)

    By Blogger ieda, at August 03, 2005 9:39 AM  

  • Definitely the Cleo thingy.

    By Blogger Unknown, at August 03, 2005 9:39 AM  

  • Wow, so smart all of you, and so fast ...

    Mudslinger, I declare you the winner, beating out anonymous by a minute! Now I just need a few details from you:

    Favourite colour
    Favourite day of the week
    Favourite fruit
    Favourite scent
    Favourite actor

    My next challenge will be much harder ;)

    Now to the rest of you, what do you think about the Cleo 50 most eligible bachelors? To me, they get younger and younger every year (anyone who points out it's actually vice versa will regret it).

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at August 03, 2005 9:56 AM  

  • oooh i won? wheee! never won anything before. thanks KG!

    my favourites?
    colour: blue
    day: saturday
    fruit:watermelon
    scent: freshly-cut grass (does that count?)
    actor:johnny depp

    as for the 50 EB thingy... you're right, they get younger and younger and more mat sallehs. hmm, my cousin was in one of those sometime ago. last year i think.... *malu*

    By Blogger mudslinger, at August 03, 2005 10:34 AM  

  • I shall tell you one secret bout the CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors..most of them are fakes. As in, they say until like their such a nice person but in real, they're the opposite. One of them, I think the previous year's contestant...forgot the name turned out to be a real jerk in uni and I wonder how he got in. Bah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 03, 2005 1:53 PM  

  • so many CLEO readers here.. and I'm late for the game..
    *sniff sniff*
    kucing, can we play another? pleaaase?

    By Blogger L. Halim, at August 03, 2005 4:59 PM  

  • S-Kay: I know exactly what you mean!

    Butterflyn: Don't worry, I will come up with more soon ;) And I promise they will be tougher!

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at August 03, 2005 5:15 PM  

  • Nona Roguy sponsored Taiping Man of The Year?

    Am I close? Am I?

    By Blogger In Technicolor, at August 03, 2005 7:07 PM  

  • TheRoadie: You were SO close ... it was actually basikalist of the year.... oh well.

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at August 03, 2005 7:59 PM  

  • Waaaaaaaahhhhhh! One minute!! Not fair, not fair.. underpriviledged person with slow Internet connection

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 03, 2005 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home