Kucing Gatal Speaks

Monday, August 08, 2005

Sex on the beach .....

.... is messy and uncomfortable. If anyone tells you otherwise, ask them if they've done it, and if they were fully naked.

Because, I'm telling you, sand will get everywhere, in every single crevice. You may be lying on a mat, but that sand will still get you. And need I mention sand crabs? Can you imagine some of those little critters running over your body while you're trying to get jiggy with it? *shudder*

Anyway, this is not a lecture to tell you boys and girls not to get down and dirty on a beach. To each his own, after all. And many people just get horny with the danger factor thrown in - the more public the place, the more chances of you getting caught, the hornier you get. And the heightened excitement just leads to a better all-round experience ;)

I've been a bit adventurous in my lifetime, and have almost joined the mile-high club. Didn't get a chance to fully complete it cos those dang stewardesses just kept walking up and down. I think next time I'll fly to some little-known destination so the plane will be much emptier.

Apart from that, nothing out of the ordinary really, because Kucing is a coward sometimes and though the urge is great, the fear of getting caught is greater. The car, hotels, public toilets, the beach, all have been tested out. Haven't tried out more exciting venues like dressing rooms (especially those with curtains instead of a door - do you think any salesperson would have the guts to pull them open if they hear some suspicious moans?)

I remember once I was driving home late at night with a couple of drunk friends in the backseat and they just started making out like there was no tomorrow. Hello, please get a room. Or wait till I'm out of the car at least! I have no desire in hearing those kissy slurpy noises coming from people I know, in MY car, when I'm not involved! I would never do that, start making out with a third party watching, if the third party is someone known to me ;) After all, the third party may start passing comments on my technique and stuff. If it's a stranger, it's easier for me to fix him/her with a ferocious glare to shut them up. Acting bitchy to strangers is so easy. Acting bitchy to friends is much harder because they're likely to slap me and put me in my place.

But I digress. I want to know, what are the most exciting places you've ever done it in? And did you get caught? Was it enjoyable? Details please ;)

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with a voyeuristic Meow.

17 Comments:

  • that was 7 years back in my wife office early in the morning.
    we used to be earliest to be in her office to avoid the jam.

    one her last month at work, one morning suddenly turn horny, we did it on her boss office table...kekekeke

    imagine that we were also expecting a lady maid to do the cleaning about 0645 there...kekekekek

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 08, 2005 9:23 AM  

  • Cars and poolside cabanas are fun.

    Golf courses are over-rated, and you definitely want to avoid the real buaya at A'Famosa.

    By Blogger Unknown, at August 08, 2005 10:10 AM  

  • lemme see:
    1- near a river on the car hood after a night out (cold and chilly..brrr!)
    2- next to a roaring beach (big waves and all). Time: Millenium morning
    3- Dekat bushes tepi jalan
    4- Dekat tepi rumah air atas bukit on a motorbike
    5- At an empty bungalow lot on the hill

    Didn't get caught in any of the venues above.. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 08, 2005 12:13 PM  

  • I'm a virgin and I'd probably never get laid, let alone try all those adventerous venue. Hell I'd be lucky to even get laid in a room, curtains drawn and filled with prostitutes. Chances are , they GRO's would end up helping each other out...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 08, 2005 2:32 PM  

  • hospital bed in ICU.

    By Blogger In Technicolor, at August 08, 2005 2:41 PM  

  • sorry cyclists tend to exxagerate stories to epic proportion.

    By Blogger In Technicolor, at August 08, 2005 2:49 PM  

  • Laa …. tak ada koja lain ke nak buat!! . KG I think you have way too much time on your hand.. Pity pity…. another briilyant mind deztroyed by the edukasyun sistum.
    You’re so twisted perverted and sick . I like that in a person. I hope those gentlemen who usually indulge in this hobby does’nt make a mistake by not covering their snake. To save embarrassment later better cover your gator Please remember condoms are easier to change than diapers. (No ..a condom is not a large apartment complex :) )

    When kucing gatal speaks anjing miang listens.

    By Blogger Laguhati, at August 08, 2005 3:09 PM  

  • Anonymous: I guess she had nothing to lose since she was leaving that job anyway ...

    Tiger: Buayas of any kind should be avoided ;)

    Ms Statistic: Wow, you're easily the most adventurous of this lot here!

    Lousyinbed: My condolences. Speak to Roadie about attending AsiaWorks to boost your confidence.

    TheRoadie: You are a sorry cyclist all right ;)

    Laguhati: Memang betul. All deadlines over, so I takde kerja lain. Thanks for the community service message - boys and girls, remember laguhati's advice, cover your stump before you hump.

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at August 08, 2005 3:29 PM  

  • 1) Getting a bj while driving from One Utama to PJ.

    2) Doing it on the couch in the living room while her sister and housemate are sleeping in their rooms.

    that's about it. haven't been as lucky as ms statistic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 08, 2005 4:16 PM  

  • Great topic but the best I've done is getting a blow job in MV. The stair case near the Home shop thingy which has no security camera around. Did it at least 4 or 5 times there with my ex when i was 18... Cud not bring her home so feel horny just do it there la.

    Last public place i got a blow job was on the rooftop of Taylor's College Main Campus. Its normally locked but there's 1 gate which has no lock so me and this girl I met clubbing that previous weekend went there and she did it for me. I was shit scared tho of getting caught.

    Been ages since I've had any recent sexual activies. Shits. Who's feeling horny?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 08, 2005 5:03 PM  

  • Xaph: Why would you want to avoid kantoi-ness if it heightens the pleasure? ;) If you really want to avoid it, get married, and only do it with your partner in your bedroom. Guaranteed no kantoi.

    Anonymous: One Utama to PJ isn't that far, so I'm guessing it was a quickie. But was it done in broad daylight?

    DJ: I think that staircase will now be busier ;)

    Mistyeiz: You can compile a top ten list with this :)

    Bob Kobein: That one pretty normal, a lot safer than doing it in the living room. Were her parents light sleepers? Suspected anything?

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at August 09, 2005 11:36 AM  

  • kucing,
    actually i have a lot more..but only let out a few to get others to tell theirs..:) other places:
    1- giving BJ while the guy is driving (daytime and nighttime)
    2- apt balcony
    3- on the top deck of a ship under the stars at the indian ocean(how romantic! :P)

    eh, enough la i think..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 09, 2005 1:48 PM  

  • KG,

    It was at night, around 9 or so. It was for quite a few minutes.. traffic and all that. From One Utama to NKVE. Felt like parking the car by the roadside a few times.. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 09, 2005 3:37 PM  

  • KG, now i malu to think i DID it in Mid Valley. Imagine walking with ur wife one day in MV and thinking "this is where I got my first blow job". Fuck.

    But I'm proud of the Taylor's College wan la. Would love to try it on the beach tho. In a swimming pool sounds like fun. Or probably in the college toilet (almost! but not quite did anythin when i tried tht once). I think wat anonymous did is cool. Fuck. I wanttttt!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 09, 2005 6:04 PM  

  • in broad daylight, at a veranda with her roomate's back against us, a quikie doggie style silent mode. hahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 10, 2005 3:04 PM  

  • let's see....blown-up doll....doesn't count....door-knobs..nope.....anal with dog..nope...chicken coop...hmm..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 10, 2005 4:57 PM  

  • 1. In the toilet and store of her brother's cyber cafe (daylight and full of customers).
    2. In my parent's house living room, while my parents sleeping in their bedroom (she supposed to sleep with my sis).
    3. At the carpark in Shah Alam (twice with different girl, at the same spot).
    4. At Sunway Pyramid car park around 10pm.
    5. At Vista Angkasa's stairs.
    6. BJ in the car daytime and nite- countless...

    never been caught or taped.. hehehheh..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 23, 2006 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home