Kucing Gatal Speaks

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blow him off

Dear Kucing Gatal,

My boyfriend and I started sleeping together about a year ago. Everything was fine until about 6 months ago when he started forcing me to give him blowjobs. Whenever we're lying on the bed and we start doing anything, he pushes my head down and holds my head until I do what he wants. I don't like doing it (maybe once in a while) but I know he really likes it. I told him before that I don't wanna do it anymore but he just laughs and says OK then does the same thing over and over again. What should I do?

Pls help,
Anti-BJ

Kucing Gatal says:

Dear Anti-BJ,

Your boyfriend is being a total jerk. No one should force you to do what you're uncomfortable doing, especially someone who claims to love you. Sex is meant to be enjoyable for both parties. If you've already told him you don't like it, and he still insists on forcing you, then you need to reconsider having him as your boyfriend. He seems to put his physical pleasure before your comfort, and that's really not ideal boyfriend/husband material.

You need to be tougher with him - tell him off firmly once and for all. If he still wants his bjs, leave him.

If I were you, I'd bite down ... HARD. It would serve him right.

Hope this helps,
Kucing Gatal

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with a biting Meow.

12 Comments:

  • BTW nice new template.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 12, 2006 11:25 AM  

  • sleeping together is ok, i sleep together with my father, my mother, my sister, my brother, my anjing, my kucing all the time when i was young, why you want to sleep with your boyfriend alone only, sleeplah with your gf also, the more the merrier mah. dont like blowjob? why not is just kerja angin or kerja tiup, you blow balloon, blow bubble, just like makan angin, cuti-cuti malaysia, but dont lah swallow too much angin after perut buncit! can ah kucing gatal?

    By Blogger ducky, at January 12, 2006 11:46 AM  

  • easy, if he want a BJ so much. then tell him, ud give him an anal enema or anal probe then baru can go down.

    or tell him to go down on you, no orgasm then no BJ.

    caz hell, dats how i get mine.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 12, 2006 11:51 AM  

  • A gentleman should always practice quid pro quo with the lady.

    By Blogger Unknown, at January 12, 2006 11:54 AM  

  • i think it's abt time u threw him out the window.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 12, 2006 11:58 AM  

  • tell him to get it somewhere else

    By Blogger Boss Stewie, at January 12, 2006 12:02 PM  

  • oh nice template =)

    how bout the issue like in satc whereby Samantha BJ a guy with bad cum? lol

    By Blogger Reta, at January 12, 2006 2:20 PM  

  • bite on him

    By Blogger Jessie, at January 12, 2006 3:05 PM  

  • Shaolin Tiger, Cyber-red: Thanks, I like this template :)

    Ducky: I'm speechless...

    Don Smarts, S-Kay: I think maybe they were experimenting with other things the first six months, maybe the focus wasn't too much on oral. I have no idea what their detailed sexual history is :)

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at January 12, 2006 4:30 PM  

  • Eh Kucing, sexy template! I like.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 12, 2006 9:17 PM  

  • SOMEHOW I think the girl meant sleeping together as in JUST SLEEPING, nothing more. No offend miss anti-BJ :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 13, 2006 7:02 AM  

  • heya KG!

    nicey template! altho i dont have any problem with the previous one.

    anyway, i totally agreed with tarehjelita & tigerjoe on this matter.

    and of course, sex should be fun not a problem in the first place.

    By Blogger kakicucuklangit, at January 14, 2006 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home