Kucing Gatal Speaks

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Do women like bald men?

I received this email yesterday:

Hi Kucing Gatal,

Well most man do dig women going bald but do women dig guys go bald as well ?

Best,
Bald guy

Kucing Gatal says:

Dear Bald guy,
I've not heard of any guy going gaga over a bald or balding woman (except maybe Sinead O'Connor fans), so I can't agree with your statement. Guys, please help me out here, do you dig women going bald?

Now, for the question of women and bald guys. There are loads of sexy bald guys out there. Think Billy Zane and Vin Diesel, not Kojak. I think it's quite a trend now for guys to shave their heads and grow a goatee, and in my opinion, most of them look quite good. Of course there are some with weirdly-shaped heads or bumpy heads - the bald look doesn't go well with these types of heads.

Hmm, come to think of it, I don't think I've seen any bald Chinese guy with a goatee.... in fact I've not even seen a bald Chinese guy. I've seen balding ones, but not bald ones. I shall keep a lookout now to see if I can spot any. Plenty of bald Malays, Indians and Mat Sallehs, but Chinese? Hmmmm...

Sometimes nature doesn't give you a choice. Your hair starts thinning, then a bald patch appears which grows and grows till one day you wake up and see a huge shiny patch on the top of your head. That's when you start scanning the papers for Svenson ads, and if you can't afford the hair treatment, toy with the idea of going bald. It takes some courage, I would say, to shave it all off and parade in front of your family and friends. Reactions will inevitably range from "Oh my God!!" to "What the $#!@" to "Wow, you look fantastic!!" (the last will probably not happen if you have a weirdly-shaped head, unless you have friends who are visually-challenged or just plain liars).

But I digress. Your question is, do women dig bald guys? I personally do (although I also love the feeling of running my hands through thick, wavy hair) , but I can't speak for all women out there. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, after all.

If you're balding and wondering if you should go botak, feel the shape of your head. If it feels bumpy or has a weird shape, then you may want to hold on to the botak plan for a while. If you have only 5 strands of hair left and 3 look like they're about to fall off, then there is no hope and you should go bald. Face the world with confidence and to hell with what anyone thinks. A confident man is a lady magnet, after all. Whatever you do, do NOT sport a combover. Please. For the love of God.

If you need some encouragement to go bald, have a look at this. And if you want to know what you'd look like bald, have a look here.

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with a bald-is-beautiful Meow.

Edited to add: Right after I clicked Publish Post, I realised that Bald guy is talking about a different kind of bald. Will address this in my next post. Sorry, lack of caffeine numbs my brain!

3 Comments:

  • Haha ya, slow indeed. Perked right up after a caffeine boost.

    By Blogger Kucing Gatal, at July 13, 2005 11:33 AM  

  • See
    "Bald Men: Is it Hot or Not?" on msn video for a positive take on balding.
    Here's a link to it:
    http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&fg=rss&vid=a2cc4021-54c7-4453-86d2-a9112b10be28&from=34

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 08, 2007 6:10 AM  

  • Buy an aftershave lotion

    I am sure that you are not a person who gets used to just one special type of look, and I am sure that you want to always look better, and why not? It is a thing to do so we can attract the opposite sex, and of course, you are going to be succeeding at this by simply taking some good care of your body and having the perfect shave helps. To shave is something we do every day, and trust me, a woman who appreciates that her man shaves, also appreciates that he takes good enough care of his skin, and that is precisely what you should begin doing, in fact, you are going to be getting lots of incredible commentaries on your looks by simply changing one thing about yourself, actually, not changing, but adding, all you need to add into your everyday life is some aftershave lotion.

    I know it may sound silly, but a lotion for when after you shave really makes a difference, you are going to get many benefits, and that is just a good enough reason for you to look for the aftershave lotion that could be working the best on you. A good aftershave lotion is a lotion with a smell that you can feel identified with, there is a lot of personality that comes from this, and you need to find your own to feel better about the way that you look, feel and of course smell. About the advantages of the aftershave lotion, there is the case that a lotion of this kind is able of making you have a much smoother skin, which will also look great, you are going to be avoiding rashes, and what is best of it all, you will avoid having infections from cuts.

    So do something to better your appearance, make sure that you get nothing but the best in terms of looking good and smelling sensational, I assure you that this is going to make you quite a ladies man, a good aftershave lotion is all it takes. http://www.bestaftershaveformen.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 10, 2009 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home