Kucing Gatal Speaks

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Rancangan Tergendala ... and Guessing Game #2

After completing the first two parts of the De Bastard story, I was all gung-ho about finishing it. But then life got in the way, with all its errands and appointments and whatnots, and suddenly I lost the plot. It's in my head but the words aren't flowing as well as they did before. I really need to do justice to this story otherwise the impact won't be there.

So I'm taking a short breather for now, and will work on the final part(s) today and tomorrow, and hopefully have it ready for your reading pleasure very soon.

In the meantime, I have another Guessing Game for you. This time the reward for the first correct answer is ... the opportunity to be a guest blogger on my blog for a day. Is that marvellous or what?

There is no skill involved in this one at all, just pure luck. Guess what the digits in my mobile number add up to (without the 01x prefix). To make it easier for you, the sum is between 10 and 50. The first person who guesses correctly wins.

Quickly, start guessing!

Till next time, this is Kucing Gatal signing out with a mathematical Meow.

31 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home